Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Attitude of Gratitude Day 6

Day 6 (Monday the 5th)

I am grateful for my camera and being able to capture all these precious moments of my children and family! I am also so grateful for facebook. It's such an easy way to share these photots with my family. My dad and step mom live in Boston. I have a sister in Arizona and another sister in San Diego. Emailing 20 pictures would take me all day, facebook makes it so much easier! Looking back on photos from just 6 months to a year ago, I can't believe how much my children have grown. I don't think I would remember without the pictures!

I am grateful for music. I wish I had a little more talent. I love, love, love to sing! I just wish I had a little more talent. I would give almost anything to be able to play the guitar and sing. I would love to be able to write my own music. Luckily, we have people with plenty of talent that I can listen to!

I am grateful for family night. I'm so glad that we put aside one night a week that we are all home together. Whether we are having a lesson or playing a game. I think it's so important to have at least one night!

I am thankful for all the educational material we have gotten each week from my wellness meetings. I feel like I'm in so much more control over what I'm feeding my family now that I know what I'm supposed to feed them. We have moved to grains, veggies, fruits, with little meat and dairy. I feel a huge difference in my energy levels and my health. I am very grateful to learn about health! I can't believe how much I didn't know!!

No comments: