Sunday, April 4, 2010

Attitude of Gratitude Day 3

Day Three (Friday)

I am thankful that sometimes my husband can work from home. He and Chandler got home from their Scouting camp out around 10:30. Bobby was working for the rest of the day, but I just love having him here.

I am thankful for having a lot of girls who want to babysit my children. Don't ask me why, Ellis screams like we are never coming back. I'm very lucky that the girls are willing to put up with it. I always try to keep the fridge stocked and show them how to work the t.v. Back in the day I was the Grand Poobah of babysitting; nothing is worse than a boring house with no food in it!

I am thankful for my parents. We love going out with my parents. They are probably our best friends! We always laugh and have such a good time together. We love to have them over for games and outdoor activities. Tonight they took Bobby and I out for his birthday. We went to Bootleggers and had a great dinner. I was so good and had french onion soup with no cheese and a baked potato. Even though the food was simple, it was healthy and I felt good afterward. The no guilt made it totally worth it!

I am thankful for butter. I've been trying to do around 90 percent of my food low fat vegan.... but there is one thing that I cannot let go of: butter. I have cut way, way back but I can't completely let go. Butter, I love you.

I am thankful for free movie tickets. We use the rewards points on our credit card toward movie tickets. I love it because then I don't worry so much about spending a ton of money on a bad movie. Tonight we went and saw Clash of the Titans. I was really excited to see it. Let's just say I'm happy it was a movie we didn't pay for.

No comments: