Monday, January 24, 2011

I must be blind.

Every morning, very first thing, Rowan has a vitamin. They are all the same shape, they all taste the same, they are all the same size. The only difference are the colours. For about the last year and a half Rowan will only eat the orange vitamins. When those are gone, he'll move to the brown and by the time those are gone I'm hoping that his sister has eaten the rest. Recently, he's begun to change his particularities to wanting "the big one" or "the squishy one", or "that big white one back there"! Of course, there aren't any white ones. When I try to explain to him that they are all exactly the same, he insists that I'm wrong and that there is indeed a larger vitamin in the bottle. This usually ends with him looking in the jar to find just the right one and then proclaiming to me, "See, it's right here!" I mean really, how can I be so stupid?

2 comments:

sirbobby1 said...

I'll accept the oddity of the large, white, or squishy one, but they TOTALLY taste different. I avoid the orange ones because they taste like orange candy, which I dislike. :)

heidi buzzelli said...

haha this is hilarious! rowan is so cute. when i babysat he wanted jello but insisted it was ONLY green jello. haha!