Sunday, January 23, 2011

Can I be shallow in Heaven?

Today I've finally realized that my body's main goal is to become morbidly obese. Unless I'm eating 1200 calories a day on a vegan diet and working out like a crazy person at least 4 days a week, my body will put on massive amounts of weight. This week, I only got to work out twice. I ate like I usually do (which in all honesty really isn't that bad.) and I put on 4 pounds. 4 POUNDS! I work so hard and  then take a few days off and you would think I had some sort of eating spree through Willy Wonka's! I try to think of the goal ahead. I try to think about a body that I would feel wonderful and confident in. Then I start thinking about how nobody has a perfect body until the resurrection... I hope that when I get my perfect body that I actually appreciate it. What if in Heaven, I'm too spiritual to even care about my body and having a perfect body is a total waste?? What I need is my resurrected body now, while I'm still shallow. Unfortunately, that's not going to happen, so I guess I had better start cooking more Indian food again.

1 comment:

Brooke said...

Haha! As not funny as it is, at least you said it hilariously. Don't feel too down. I've always thought our bodies have had it in for us :) good luck with the Indian food. I still love you :)