Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Ellisandra Kay

My little baby girl turned 3 this week! I can't believe that I don't have any babies anymore! She has been just the little girl I always wished for. She loving and snuggling, and affectionate. But she's also a tough little cookie with her own attitude. You can tell she has two older brothers to keep her on her toes. Here are a few pictures of my little Ellis over the last few years.

Ellis' first surprise to us was coming 3 weeks early! I went in for a routine doctor's appointment and he told me I was in labor. Good thing I had put her room together the day before!

These were my 3 favourite dresses! Her blessing gown (so gorgeous), her first Disney Princess dress while visiting Sleeping Beauty, and then just this sweet little pink dress. I love smocking! It's been so much fun having a sweet girl to dress up!




Ellis loves roller coster rides and going on all sorts of adventures. I feel like you can see that gleam in her eye here.


Ellis has her own sense of style and LOVES to play dress up! These are a few of my favourite outfits!



This year on her birthday, Ellis was the princess. She gave out plenty of loves and kisses and twirled around in her pretty dress. She loves her family and really is such a sweet and wonderful girl. We are so happy to have her in our family. We just couldn't do without her!









No comments: