Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Tea Party Time!

It's the perfect weather for tea parties and the wedding season is upon us! Why not combine them? I threw a tea party bridal shower for a girl friend of mine the last week of April. I love all the china and table settings. I had a lot of fun with this!
These are a few teapots of my mom's and mine. The yellow is an antique pot, the white and blue from Target.
This teapot is from my mom's china collection, British Castles.
This is my hand made teapot with the Scottish Thistle.
A piece of Lennox china I inherited from my Great Aunt Shum
My favourite tea cup!
Pretty antique china plates, the one on the right is Lamoge. They are holding rose shaped sugars.
 Choose your tea cup!

 I think it's fun to mix and match china. These are the three sets I have.

 I wish the picture hadn't turned vertical, but here is the spread of food! Quiche, puff pastry filled with cream cheese and jalapeno or artichoke, chicken salad and egg salad sandwiches.
 For dessert, my friend Diane made us delicious cake pops, chocolate covered strawberries, and white chocolate teacups filled with lemon curd! She is amazing!



And of course the pretty present table!

1 comment:

Brooke said...

I want you to throw me a party!!