Monday, November 15, 2010

This is Halloween!

Halloween is always such a fun time of year for us! As usual, we were chalked full of fun activities. Here are a few snapshots of them.
We always love our trips out to the pumpkin patch. I love finding weird gourds to decorate the house with!
This is a few shots from our pumpkin carving party. I made my chicken tortilla soup and fun was had by all!
Here is our house all spooky and ready for trick or treaters!









We had a thunder and lightning machine, a fog machine, dry ice, and spooky music playing. We love decorating!
Here are a few shots of the family at the ward Halloween party.


Ellis was a BYU cheerleader, Rowan a shark, and Chandler a viking!
Bobby was a crusader and I was a country music singer.



The night of Halloween Ellis was Cinderella and I was a vampire.


We had a great Halloween and can't wait for the holiday season right around the corner!

No comments: